Montag, 17. September 2012

1881 "In 2003, my men and I found over $ 900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting..


... it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves": This is what an American soldier just has given the blogger to know. Of course he is very glad to be involved in the distribution of greater parts of that sum.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gino.B" <ginoben302@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 1:59 PM
Subject: US Military Afganistian.

My name is Col. Gino.B, a US Army serving in the 3rd Infantry Division in Iraq.Now in Afganistian I want you to read this mail carefully and understand it.

In 2003, my men and I found over $ 900 million in Saddam Hussein's hideout in Baghdad, we sent some back to the Iraq government after counting it in a classified location, but we also kept some behind for ourselves. Some of the money we shared among ourselves worth over $200 million, I kept mine for a while in a secured place.


I need someone to help me, I found a secured way of getting the package out of Iraq for you to pick up through the help of a Diplomatic Company . I do not know for how long I will remain here as I have been lucky to survive 2 suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. I just need someone I can trust, I lost a box of gold to someone that said he will help me, I won't like to make the same mistake. The total amount of money is $10million. View the below link to verify/confirm my statement.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you can handle this deal let me know immediately, you will receive 25% of the money , all you need to do is to find a safe place where you can keep the box till I leave Iraq. Get back to me immediately at: gino.ben1@aol.com
Regards,
Gino.B
US Military Afganistian.

1212 Mit @CROSSBICK jetzt auch bei Twitter dabei


  • HINWEIS
    Nach Einführung der neuesten Firefox-Version scheint der folgende Vermerk für die meisten Webnutzer gegenstandslos geworden zu sein:
    Wer mit dem Browser Firefox auf diese Seite stößt, ist besser beraten, den Internet Explorer, Safari von Apple oder GOOGLE Chrome zu verwenden.
    Denn: So praktikabel ersterer bei der Erstellung der Posts ist - er unterschlägt jetzt nicht nur, wie zu Anfang, eine ganze Reihe von Bild- und Textmaterialien, sondern mit einem Mal gleich alle. Aus mir unerfindlichen Gründen.

    1212 Mit @CROSSBICK jetzt auch bei Twitter dabei


    http://gotradioclassiccountry.radio.de














  • Keine Kommentare: